CEE Chair Jerome Hajjar, Associate Professors Andrew Myers, Luca Caracoglia, and CCSH Professor Jennie Stephens are researching ways to build safe and effective offshore wind farms that have the capacity to power the entire country.
You are here
- Burke, M. J. and J. C. Stephens (2018). "Political power and renewable energy futures: A critical review." Energy Research & Social Science 35: 78-93.
- J.C. Stephens, D. Kopin, E.J. Wilson, T.R. Peterson, Framing of Customer Engagement Opportunities and Renewable Energy Integration by Electric Utility Representatives, Utilities Policy, 47, 2017, 69-74
- N. Markusson, M.D. Gjefsen, J.C. Stephens, D. Tyfield, The Political Economy of Technical Fixes: The (mis)alignment of Clean Fossil and Political Regimes, Energy Research and Social Science, 23, 2017, 1-10
- R. Pearl-Martinez, J.C. Stephens, Toward a Gender Diverse Workforce in the Renewable Energy Transition, Sustainability: Science, Practice and Policy, 12(1), 2016
- J.C. Stephens, E.J. Wilson, T.R. Peterson, Smart Grid (R)Evolution: Electric Power Struggles, Cambridge University Press, 2015
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Professors Ozlem Ergun (MIE), Haris Koutsopoulos (CEE), and Jennie Stephens (CSSH/Affiliated CEE) were awarded a $99K NSF grant for a "Planning Grant: Engineering Research Center for Sharing economy - Humans, Automation, Resilience and Engineering: SHARE".