Professors Ozlem Ergun (MIE), Haris Koutsopoulos (CEE), and Jennie Stephens (CSSH/Affiliated CEE) were awarded a $99K NSF grant for a "Planning Grant: Engineering Research Center for Sharing economy - Humans, Automation, Resilience and Engineering: SHARE".
You are here
- Burke, M. J. and J. C. Stephens (2018). "Political power and renewable energy futures: A critical review." Energy Research & Social Science 35: 78-93.
- J.C. Stephens, D. Kopin, E.J. Wilson, T.R. Peterson, Framing of Customer Engagement Opportunities and Renewable Energy Integration by Electric Utility Representatives, Utilities Policy, 47, 2017, 69-74
- N. Markusson, M.D. Gjefsen, J.C. Stephens, D. Tyfield, The Political Economy of Technical Fixes: The (mis)alignment of Clean Fossil and Political Regimes, Energy Research and Social Science, 23, 2017, 1-10
- R. Pearl-Martinez, J.C. Stephens, Toward a Gender Diverse Workforce in the Renewable Energy Transition, Sustainability: Science, Practice and Policy, 12(1), 2016
- J.C. Stephens, E.J. Wilson, T.R. Peterson, Smart Grid (R)Evolution: Electric Power Struggles, Cambridge University Press, 2015
Research & Scholarship Interests
Renewable energy transformation, reducing fossil fuel reliance, energy resilience, energy democracy, climate engineering, gender & energy, integrating social justice with climate and energy innovations