Congratulations to Annalisa Onnis-Hayden, Dan Saulnier, and Steve Cranford on awards they received at this year’s COE faculty and staff ceremony and the CEE brick ceremony: Martin W. Essigman...
You are here
- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, University of Cagliari, Italy, 2004
- M.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Northeastern University, 2007
- B.S. and MS, Environmental Engineering, University of Cagliari, Italy, 2000
- Professional Engineer: Italy
- 2014 Teaching Excellence Award, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Northeastern University, Boston, MA.
- 2011 Visiting Professor Appointment, University of Cagliari for the year 2011/2012
- 2010 Certificate of Merit for Presentation at ACS 240th National Meeting-ENVR
- 2005 Sardinian Minister of Education Fellow
- 1999 Erasmus Exchange Program Fellow
- 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 excellence in study fellow from the Italian Commission for the Rights to University Studies (E.R.S.U).
- New England Water Environment Association
- Water Environment Federation
- Y. Li, X. Wang, A. Onnis-Hayden, K.T. Wan, A.Z. Gu. "Universal Quantifier Derived from AFM Analysis Links Cellular Mechanical Properties and Cell-Surface Integration Forces with Microbial Deposition and Transport Behavior", Environmental Science and Technology, 48 (3), 2014
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
Honors & Awards
2016 Faculty and Staff Awards Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2015-2016 academic school year. Faculty...
CEE PhD student S Mokhles Rahman and faculty members Matthew Eckelman, Annalisa Onnis-Hayden, & April Gu gave an agency-wide webinar to the US EPA regarding their work on life-cycle assessment of advanced nutrient removal technologies wastewater treatment.
See Description for Locations