Congratulations to the Northeastern University ASCE Student Chapter, which was selected by the Committee on Student Members to receive a Certificate of Commendation for its outstanding activities as...
You are here
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 2005
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 1999
- B.S., Civil Engineering University of Lowell, 1993
- 2011 "Students Speak" Teaching Award
- 2005 ITE Student Chapter Service Award, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- 2003 Eno Foundation, Leadership Development Conference Fellow
- 1993 University Chancellors Medal Recipient
- 1993 University Police's Resident Director of the Year
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- NEITE Young Professionals Chair
- Furth, P.G., Dulaski, D.M., Buessing, M., and Tavakolian, P. (2010). "Parking Lane Width and Bicycle Operating Space," Transportation Research Board 89th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Washington D.C., January 10-14, 2010, 12 p.
- Noyce, D.A. and Dulaski, D. (2006). "Development and Evaluation of Unique Centerline Rumble Strip Pattern to Improve Driver Comprehension," Transportation Research Board 85th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Washington D.C., January 22-26, 2006, 23p.
- Hurwitz, D., Knodler Jr, M., and Dulaski, D. (2005). "Speed Perception Fidelity in a Driving Simulator Environment," Driving Simulation Conference, North America 2005, Orlando, Fl. November 30-December 2, 2005, 10p.
- Dulaski, D.M. and Noyce, D.A. (2005). "The Development of a Refined Traffic Control Device, Centerline Rumble Strips," ITE 2005 Annual Meeting and Exhibit Compendium of Technical Papers, Melbourne, Australia, August 7-10, 2005, 15p.
- Dulaski, D.M., and Shuldiner, P.W. (2004). "Using Toll Tags to Obtain Travel Times on a Rural Highway," ITE 2004 Annual Meeting and Exhibit, Lake Buena Vista, Fl., August 1-4, 2004, 12p.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
A team of civil capstone students led by CEE Associate Teaching Professor Dan Dulaski have presented their plans to modify the traffic patterns of downtown Mansfield to the town's selectman for...
CEE professor Peter Furth and associate teaching professor Daniel Dulaski were featured in a Boston.com article about "The 'absurd' reason Boston can't lower speed limits on its own".