A team of CEE capstone students under the direction of Daniel Dulaski were featured in the Boston Globe for their efforts to reduce traffic congestion at a busy North Attleboro intersection.
You are here
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 2005
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 1999
- B.S., Civil Engineering University of Lowell, 1993
- 2011 "Students Speak" Teaching Award
- 2005 ITE Student Chapter Service Award, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- 2003 Eno Foundation, Leadership Development Conference Fellow
- 1993 University Chancellors Medal Recipient
- 1993 University Police's Resident Director of the Year
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- NEITE Young Professionals Chair
- Furth, P.G., Dulaski, D.M., Buessing, M., and Tavakolian, P. (2010). "Parking Lane Width and Bicycle Operating Space," Transportation Research Board 89th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Washington D.C., January 10-14, 2010, 12 p.
- Noyce, D.A. and Dulaski, D. (2006). "Development and Evaluation of Unique Centerline Rumble Strip Pattern to Improve Driver Comprehension," Transportation Research Board 85th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Washington D.C., January 22-26, 2006, 23p.
- Hurwitz, D., Knodler Jr, M., and Dulaski, D. (2005). "Speed Perception Fidelity in a Driving Simulator Environment," Driving Simulation Conference, North America 2005, Orlando, Fl. November 30-December 2, 2005, 10p.
- Dulaski, D.M. and Noyce, D.A. (2005). "The Development of a Refined Traffic Control Device, Centerline Rumble Strips," ITE 2005 Annual Meeting and Exhibit Compendium of Technical Papers, Melbourne, Australia, August 7-10, 2005, 15p.
- Dulaski, D.M., and Shuldiner, P.W. (2004). "Using Toll Tags to Obtain Travel Times on a Rural Highway," ITE 2004 Annual Meeting and Exhibit, Lake Buena Vista, Fl., August 1-4, 2004, 12p.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
The College of Engineering held its 16 th Annual Faculty and Staff Awards ceremony to recognize outstanding achievement in the COE Community.
The Northeastern University American Society of Civil Engineers (NUASCE) Student Chapter was selected by the ASCE Committee on Student Members to receive a Letter of Honorable Mention and a Letter of Recognition for Community Service for their outstanding activities recorded in the 2013 Chapter Annual Report.