Under the supervision of CEE Associate Teaching Professor Daniel Dulaski, a team of capstone students was featured in The Foxboro Reporter as they presented their plan to improve traffic and on the...
You are here
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 2005
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 1999
- B.S., Civil Engineering University of Lowell, 1993
- Professional Engineer: Massachusetts
- 2014 Martin W. Essigmann Outstanding Teaching Award, College of Engineering
- 2011 "Students Speak" Teaching Award
- 2005 ITE Student Chapter Service Award, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- 2003 Eno Foundation, Leadership Development Conference Fellow
- 1993 University Chancellors Medal Recipient
- 1993 University Police's Resident Director of the Year
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- NEITE Young Professionals Chair
- Bertulis, T, Dulaski, D.M., (2014) “Driver Approach Speed and Its Impact on Pedestrian Yielding Behavior at Unsignalized Crosswalks”, Transportation Research Record, Issue Number 2464, 12 p.
- Furth, P.G., Dulaski, D.M., Buessing, M., and Tavakolian, P. (2010). "Parking Lane Width and Bicycle Operating Space," Transportation Research Board 89th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Washington D.C., January 10-14, 2010, 12 p.
- Noyce, D.A. and Dulaski, D. (2006). "Development and Evaluation of Unique Centerline Rumble Strip Pattern to Improve Driver Comprehension," Transportation Research Board 85th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Washington D.C., January 22-26, 2006, 23p.
- Hurwitz, D., Knodler Jr, M., and Dulaski, D. (2005). "Speed Perception Fidelity in a Driving Simulator Environment," Driving Simulation Conference, North America 2005, Orlando, Fl. November 30-December 2, 2005, 10p.
- Dulaski, D.M. and Noyce, D.A. (2005). "The Development of a Refined Traffic Control Device, Centerline Rumble Strips," ITE 2005 Annual Meeting and Exhibit Compendium of Technical Papers, Melbourne, Australia, August 7-10, 2005, 15p.
- Dulaski, D.M., and Shuldiner, P.W. (2004). "Using Toll Tags to Obtain Travel Times on a Rural Highway," ITE 2004 Annual Meeting and Exhibit, Lake Buena Vista, Fl., August 1-4, 2004, 12p.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
The Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE) student chapter won ITE’s Traffic Bowl Competition on March 23, 2017, in New York.
CEE Associate Teaching Professor Dan Dulaski was selected for an " Institution Faculty/Staff of the Month " by the National Residence Hall Honorary at Northeastern University. These awards...
See Description for Locations
Meet at Ruggles Station in front of the ticket machines.