The Town of Mansfield was just awarded a $2.37M transportation improvement grant based on recommendations from a CEE capstone project under the direction of Associate Teaching Professor Daniel Dulaski.
You are here
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 2005
- M.S., Civil Engineering, University of Massachusetts-Amherst, 1999
- B.S., Civil Engineering University of Lowell, 1993
- 2011 "Students Speak" Teaching Award
- 2005 ITE Student Chapter Service Award, University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- 2003 Eno Foundation, Leadership Development Conference Fellow
- 1993 University Chancellors Medal Recipient
- 1993 University Police's Resident Director of the Year
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society for Engineering Education
- Institute of Transportation Engineers
- NEITE Young Professionals Chair
- Furth, P.G., Dulaski, D.M., Buessing, M., and Tavakolian, P. (2010). "Parking Lane Width and Bicycle Operating Space," Transportation Research Board 89th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Washington D.C., January 10-14, 2010, 12 p.
- Noyce, D.A. and Dulaski, D. (2006). "Development and Evaluation of Unique Centerline Rumble Strip Pattern to Improve Driver Comprehension," Transportation Research Board 85th Annual Meeting Compendium of Papers, Washington D.C., January 22-26, 2006, 23p.
- Hurwitz, D., Knodler Jr, M., and Dulaski, D. (2005). "Speed Perception Fidelity in a Driving Simulator Environment," Driving Simulation Conference, North America 2005, Orlando, Fl. November 30-December 2, 2005, 10p.
- Dulaski, D.M. and Noyce, D.A. (2005). "The Development of a Refined Traffic Control Device, Centerline Rumble Strips," ITE 2005 Annual Meeting and Exhibit Compendium of Technical Papers, Melbourne, Australia, August 7-10, 2005, 15p.
- Dulaski, D.M., and Shuldiner, P.W. (2004). "Using Toll Tags to Obtain Travel Times on a Rural Highway," ITE 2004 Annual Meeting and Exhibit, Lake Buena Vista, Fl., August 1-4, 2004, 12p.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Honors & Awards
The student chapter of ASCE recently reached a milestone on their multi-year community service project with the Town of Walpole – the completion of a ramada.
A team of CEE capstone students presented their proposed plans to make Padanaram Village a destination spot in Dartmouth.