You are here
- Ph.D., Environmental Chemistry, Harvard University, 1972
- M.S., Environmental Engineering, Harvard University, 1968
- M.S., Sanitary Engineering, University of Illinois, 1966
- B.S., Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University, 1963
- American Chemical Society, Division of Environmental Chemistry
- American Water Works Association
- Association of Environmental Engineering & Science Professors
- Water Environment Federation
- Jitto, Y. and Wei, I. (2007). "Modeling Project Assesses Utility's Ability to Meet Fire Flow Requirements," Water World, 23(10).
- Basu, S., Page, J., and Wei, I. (2007). "UV-Disinfection of Treated Wastewater Effluent: Influence of Color, Reactivation and Regrowth of Coliform Bacteria," Environmental Engineer: Applied Research and Practice, 4, 32-38.
- Sung, W., Huang, X., and Wei, I. (2005). "Treatment and Distribution System Effects on Chloramine Decay, pH, Nitrification and DBP: A Case Study," Journal of Water Resources Planning & Management, 131(3), 201-207.
- Lee, S., Basu, S., Tyler, C. and Wei, I.W., (2004). "Ciliate Populations as Bio-indicators at Deer Island Treatment Plant," Advances in Environmental Research, 8(3-4), 371-378.
- Basu, S. and Wei, I.W. (2000). "Mechanism and Kinetics of Oxidation of 2,4,6-Trichlorophenol by Fenton's Reagent," Journal of Environmental Engineering Science, 17(5), 279-290.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Ozonation & Chlorination of Water, Advanced Oxidation Processes, Chemical Precipitation & Coagulation, Kinetics & Mechanism of Chemical Processes