CEE Assistant Professor Qi 'Ryan' Wang's article on "Urban mobility and neighborhood isolation in America’s 50 largest cities" was published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS).
You are here
- 2015 Virginia Tech, PhD in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 2012 Michigan State University, MS
- Q. Wang, J.E. Taylor, Patterns and Limitations of Urban Human Mobility Resilience Under the Influence of Multiple Types of Natural Disaster, PLoS one, 11(1), 2016
- Q. Wang, J.E. Taylor, Process Map for Urban-Human Mobility and Civil Infrastructure Data Collection Using Geosocial Networking Platforms, Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, 30(2), 2015
- Q. Wang, J.E. Taylor, Energy Saving Practice Diffusion in Online Networks, Energy and Buildings, 76, 2014, 622-630
- Q. Wang, J.E. Taylor, Quantifying Human Mobility Perturbation and Resilience in Hurricane Sandy, PLoS ONE, 9(11), 2014
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Congratulations to the four COE teams out of eight total receiving 2018 Seed Grant funding from the Global Resilience Institute (GRI). The resilience project topics range from coastal flooding...
CEE Assistant Professor Qi "Ryan" Wang (PI) and MIE Associate Professor Yingzi Lin (co-PI) were awarded a $200K NSF grant for "Personalized Systems for Wayfinding for First Responders".