Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2016-2017 academic school year. Faculty Fellow Edward Beighley, CEE...
You are here
- M.Ed., Higher Education Management, Northeastern University, 2011
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering, Columbia University, 2008
- M.S., Civil Engineering, Columbia University, 2005
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Northeastern University, 2004
- 2017 Outstanding Teachers of First Year Engineering Students
- 2013 New Advisor of the Year
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society of Engineering Education
- Society of Women Engineers
- Schulte, K.E., Heng, S.L., Culligan, P.J., (2009). "Testing of Intrinsic Sorptivity for Liquid Infiltration into Initially Dry, Miller-Similar Silica Sands." Vadose Zone Journal, 8(2).
- Schulte, K.E., Heng, S., Culligan, P.J., Germaine, J.T., (2008). "Intrinsic Sorptivity for Soils with Different Average Grain Size Diameters." GeoCongress 2008 , ASCE GeoInstitute, Proceedings.
- O'Keeffe, G.W., Schulte, K.E., Culligan, P.J., Montalto, F., McGillis, W.R., (2008). "Design of an Instrumented Model Green Roof Experiment." GeoCongress 2008 , ASCE GeoInstitute, Proceedings.
- Schulte, K.E., Culligan, P.J., Germaine, J.T. (2007). "Intrinsic Sorptivity and Water Infiltration into Dry Soil at Different Degrees of Saturation." GeoDenver 2007 New Peaks in Geotechnics, Editor Olsen, H.W., ASCE GeoInstitute, Proceedings.
Research & Scholarship Interests
Honors & Awards
This past Monday (April 10) the students of Professor Schulte Grahame’s Cornerstone of Engineering class traveled to Beachmont Elementary School in Revere, Massachusetts to present their...
FYELC Associate Teaching Professor Kathryn Schulte's class presented their final sustainability cornerstone projects in a museum exhibit this week.