Elianne Klein, E’17 and Matthew Parlon, E’17 were honored at a May 2nd lunch celebrating the COE co-op awards. The COE Co-op Awards are presented to students selected by co-op faculty in...
You are here
- M.B.A., Business Administration, Babson College, 2006
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Northeastern University, 1998
- Professional Engineer: Massachusetts
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Society for Engineering Education
- American Water Works Association
- Chi Epsilon, Civil Engineering Honor Society
- Engineers Without Borders
- Tau Beti Pi
- Saulnier, D.P. and Wagner, D.C. (Ed.) (2012). Chapter 3 - Wastewater Pumping Stations in TR-16: Guides for the Design of Wastewater Treatment Works, 4th Edition, New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission, 55-65.
- Saulnier, D.P. (2011). "Shop Talk," From Sundaes to Space Stations: Careers in Civil Engineering, Brockman, R., Bonamy Publishing, 106-111.
- Langlais, D.M. and Saulnier, D.P. (2000). "Reusable, Pressurized Dome for Lunar Construction," Proceedings of Space 2000, American Society of Civil Engineers Conference on Engineering, Construction, Operations and Business in Space.
Mr. Saulnier is a Professional Engineer with over a decade of experience designing water and wastewater treatment systems throughout New England. He has been a Co-op Coordinator since 2011, but prior to that he was a co-op employer, and prior to that a co-op student. Mr. Saulnier graduated with a BS in Civil Engineering from Northeastern University in 1998, where he was active in both ASCE and Chi Epsilon, and he obtained an MBA from Babson College in 2006. He has been serving as mentor to the NU’s award-winning student chapter of EWB since its founding in 2005, has been the group’s Faculty Advisor since 2012, and has worked on developing world engineering projects in Honduras, Uganda, India and Haiti.
Congratulations to Annalisa Onnis-Hayden, Dan Saulnier, and Steve Cranford on awards they received at this year’s COE faculty and staff ceremony and the CEE brick ceremony: Martin W. Essigman...
2016 Faculty and Staff Awards Congratulations to all the winners of the faculty and staff awards, and to everyone for their hard work and dedication during the 2015-2016 academic school year. Faculty...