CIV Associate Professor Auroop Ganguly & Tarik Gouhier’s article in Nature shows that climate change will result in major changes in coastal marine ecosystems.
You are here
- PhD, McGill University, 2010
- Developing dynamical models for ecological and environmental processes
- Theoretical ecology
- Effects of environmental change
- P. Pillai, T.C. Gouhier, S.V. Vollmer, Ecological Rescue of Hose-Microbial Systems Under Environmental Change, Theoretical Ecology, 10, 2017, 51-63
- B. Spiecker, T.C. Gouhier, F. Guichard, Reciprocal Feedbacks Between Spatial Subsidies and Reserve Networks in Coral Reef Meta-Ecosystems, Ecological Applications, 26(1), 2016, 264-278
- D. Wang, T.C. Gouhier, B.A. Menge, A.R. Ganguly, Intensification and Spatial Homogenization of Coastal Upwelling Under Climate Change, Nature, 518, 2015, 390-394
- P. Pillai, T.C. Gouhier, S.V. Vollmer, The Cryptic Role of Biodiversity in the Emergence of Host-Microbial Mutualisms, Ecology Letters, 17(11), 2014, 1437-1446
- T.C. Gouhier, F. Guichard, B.A. Menge, Designing Effective Reserve Networks for Non-equilibrium Metacommunities, Ecological Applications, 23(6), 2013, 1488-1503
- T.C. Gouhier, F. Guichard, B.A. Menge, Ecological Processes Can Synchronize Marine Population Dynamics Over Continental Scales, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 107(18), 2010, 8281-8286
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
College Research Initiatives
CEE Associate Professor Auroop Ganguly , along with CEE Affiliated Assistant Professor Tarik Gouhier , ECE Associate Professor Jennifer Dy , who is the principal investigator on the grant, and Associate Professor Aidong Ding from Department of Mathematics, were awarded a $1.2M NSF Cyber SEES grant .
Electrical & Computer Engineering Associate Professor Jennifer Dy, Civil & Environmental Engineering Associate Professor Auroop Ganguly & Affiliated Assistant Professor Tarik Gouhier were...