Mechanical Engineering Masters student Timothy Aduralere, MS'18, won the 48th St. Gallen Symposium essay competition for his submission " Reinventing for the Unknown: A Pivotal Approach to...
You are here
- MS: Building Science and Sustainability University of California, Berkeley 2013
- B-Arch: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. 2005
- Registered Architect: New York
- Leed Accredited Professional Building Design + Construction
- American Institute of Architects
- R. Philips, L. Troup, D. Fannon, M. Eckelman, Do Resilient and Sustainable Design Strategies Conflict in Commercial Buildings? A Critical Analysis of Existing Resilient Building Frameworks and Their Sustainability Implications, Energy and Buildings, 146, 2017, 295-311
- D. Fannon, M. Laboy, Teaching Building Science in Design Studio, Journal of the National Institute of Building Science, 4(6), 2016, 22-25
- M. Laboy, D. Fannon, Theory and Praxis: a Critical Framework for Architecture, Enquiry the Architectural Research Centers Consortium Journal, 13(2), 2016
- H. Zhang, E. Arens, M. Taub, D. Dickerhoff, F. Bauman, M. Fountain, W. Pasut, D. Fannon, Y. Zhai, M. Pigman Using Footwarmers in Offices for Thermal Comfort and Energy Savings, Energy and Buildings, 104, 2015, 233-243
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
Assistant Professor David Fannon who has a joint appointment in the School of Architecture and the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, explains how the Olympics designs its buildings to be converted for future use.
CEE Assistant Professors David Fannon, Matthew Eckelman, and Architecture Assistant Professor Michelle Laboy's project "Building Resilience: A Tool for Planning & Decision-making"...