Assistant Professor David Fannon who has a joint appointment in the School of Architecture and the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, explains how the Olympics designs its buildings to be converted for future use.
You are here
- MS: Building Science and Sustainability University of California, Berkeley 2013
- B-Arch: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. 2005
- Registered Architect: New York
- Leed Accredited Professional Building Design + Construction
- American Institute of Architects
Research & Scholarship Interests
Department Research Areas
CEE Assistant Professors David Fannon, Matthew Eckelman, and Architecture Assistant Professor Michelle Laboy's project "Building Resilience: A Tool for Planning & Decision-making"...
An interdisciplinary team of Northeastern CEE professors and those from Tufts have received a $1.1M NSF grant to develop a decision and design framework for multi-hazard resilient and sustainable buildings.