Join the Boston City Council's Committee on Parks, Recreation & Transportation, in partnership with Northeastern University Professor Peter G. Furth, for a monthly discussion series. Come in person to be part of the conversation, or follow our livestream at www.cityofboston.gov/citycouncil/live.asp.
- November 15, 2016, 12:00-1:30pm: Low Stress Bicycle Network
- December 6, 2016, 4:00-5:30pm: Pedestrian Service and Safety
- January 5, 2017, 4:00-5:30pm: Systematic Safety
- February 2, 2017, 4:00-5:30pm: Transit Signal Priority
- March 2, 2017, 4:00-5:30pm: Parking Management
Questions? Call 617-635-3115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org